cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transport Layout activity Detail Screen of Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created certain changes in the layout of Network Activity detail screen in SPRO of Development System (PS->Structures->Operative Structures->Network->Layout of Activity Detail Screens ->Define Layout activity Screens) and created request for transport to Production System. The request contains the objects to be transported. But on importing 'request', it is found changes are not effected.

I guess, request / transport needs to done in some specific way, but do not know exactly how.

Kindly guide me.

regards

Muraleedharan.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muraleedharan,

The layouts will not get transported just with the SPRO settings. Once you had made changes in the SPRO settings and created a Transport Request, you have to follow the solution suggested in the Note 304386. When you do as per the suggested solution, you will be creating one more TR. Transport this in sequence, you will get the layouts as desired.

Regards,

L.Balachandar.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do not need another transport

in the same transport you can add the table to be transported as per note

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even I had the same issue before, But all TR's were moved. If your TR's are already moved then you can try this.

SE11>Databasetable>TCSCRK>CtrlShiftF10>F8 It will display the table entries. then Click Table entries>Transport entries, create a transport request, release and move.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is solved. Thanks all of you for the wonderful suggestions. Now I fully realize the power of this forum.

Regards

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murali,

We had faced a similar issue with regard to the WBS element screen and we had to apply a note to move the changes(383310), hope is the similar issue with activity Detail Screen, Please check for similar note.

Regards,

Vinayak.