cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order after billing is not saving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

After doing billing,if i try to save the document,it is throwing an abap error.

Error is "GET _NOT _ASSIGNED NORANGE..

Kindly suggest how to solve this...

Rgds,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Please check if the billing document number ranges have been used up. In that case, assign a new number range

2. Check in RZV60AFZZ, if any logic has been used to fetch the number range and make fixes accordingly

Hope this helps

Chandra Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,I didnt get what is RZV60AFZZ.How to look into this...I am very new to this...

Rgds,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RV60AFZZ is an object provided by SAP to write user defned exits. Go to SE38, enter RV60AFZZ and click on display. You will find user defined logic for a lot of things here inluding number ranges. T ake help from your developer.

Thanks

Chandra Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally system will throw an error "GETWA NOT ASSIGNED" but not like the one you have indicated. Anyway, check whether Account Assignment Group of customer is flowing in billing. If not, maintain the same and try to save.

If the Account Assignment Group is flowing, then ensure that the correct number range is assigned in VN01.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I checked in VN01,but everything is ok..even i checked with account group...everything is fine...

Not getting the answer.How to solve this...

Pavan.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please seek the help of ABAPer and check whether any user exits or function modules are coded in the save event of billing document. This code might be interferring with the billing number generation.

Regards,

Sarthak

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem lies in the number range assignment for billing document. Kindly check it in t-code "SNUM".

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may be one of the reasons, so just check out.........

Check if you have maintained the number range for the sales document type.

In tcode VOV8 - check the number range to be maintained, internal / external

in tcode VN01_ maintain the number range both internal and external.

regards,

ashish