cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need BADI when SC gets converted to PO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is, based on the total value of PO i need to decide on GR. the problem is when the user creates shopping cart

and convert it to puchase order, i dont have any BADI that stops between these steps, if it stops i can read the total value of PO

and decide on GR. I tried using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI but this doesnt stop when i convet SC to PO. but it works fine

when i directly create PO. Can anyone tel me what can be done to acheive these steps. Iam using SRM 7.0 ?

Thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI (for BUS2201) is still the one you need to use. The reason why it doesn't stop is that the PO is created by the WF-BATCH user. You can do external debugging with this user (if it is set to dialog), then it will stop in the badi.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robin. Can u explain in detail how to put external debugging for that user WF-BATCH.

Can it be called simply by puttting Break WF-BATCH. little more clarifaction would help me to

continue further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which scenario you are using ? based on that i can tell you which BADI to look ...

THanks

Padhi

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Siva,

You can activate external debugging as follows..

SE80->Utilities->Settings->ABAP Editor->Debugging--->Give user name, Check Actv. Checkbox , uncheck IP matching checkbox

Regards,

Anubhav