cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need smartform output in different languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

Can you please let me know how can I see the output of a smartform in different languages. I'm seeing the output of a sales order. I have three output types . ZZAC,ZZ00, ZZ01. The smarform is developed with the language attributes of Translate into all languages. Is it required to convert the forms in SE63? or there are other ways we can see it.

I need the output in all the languages like FR,EN,DE,IT,ES ,EN etc.

Thanks in Advance,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try This... hope it will solve your problem....

To maintain the translations:

1. Go to transaction SE63 in R/3. Go to menu Translation->R/3 Enterprise->Other Long Texts.

2. Select the object type in the pop up. Smartform (SSF) object type is found under Forms and Styles(FS).

3. Enter the name of the Smart form and choose the source and target language(Let the Source Language be 'EN'). Now Click on 'EDIT'.

4. This would open a screen with the Smartform code in Source language on the top and an editor with the same code in the bottom. Find the text for which you need to maintain the translation and insert the translation in that place.

As usual after required texts are maintained Save and Activate.

To see the translated Smartform create an output type and assign the smartform and the driver program to this output type. In the transaction that sends output to this smartform, select the output type and select the language in which the smartform has to be displayed (translations have to be maintained in this language).This will give the smartform in the required language.

Regards,

Shri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintain the translation in Se63.In order to test it pass the desired language in the control_parameters.

Hope it helps.

Some times when we maintain form in different languges spacing does get affected.

Regards,

Nabheet Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It always better to Translate using SE63 to ur desired Language and based on the OUTPUT TYPE ,pass the Language parameter in the Smartform (( CONTROL_PARAMETERS-LANGU )) to call the required SSF...

ex

IF output type = ZZAC

CONTROL_PARAMETERS-LANGU = 'FR'

else ZZ00

CONTROL_PARAMETERS-LANGU = 'EN'

etc etc..

surya

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes you need to Translate using se63 for the hard coded texts..