Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get the data to the outbound queue

former_member208564
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a bulk rule and activated it in administration portal. Then asssined the swcv to the device. I have also assigned the SAP Basis 7.1.0 to this device. I am able to get the user details data object data to outbound queue but not my data object data to the outbound queue.

I have tried de-activing and activating the rule, but it didn't work. For testing, i am trying to assign the rule manully to the device, then this rule is showing, it is showing this rule deactive state, not only this SYSMSG_BULK_RULE is also in in-active state.

I have seen in smq2, is any queues running, but there are no queues running. In smqr, the scheduler status is inactive. Is this the problem, to get the data to outbound queue.

Can someone please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Device binding provided for the distribution rule. I think Device binding specified is "NONE". In this case, you will not get the data because of this rule. It should be ALL

(You can check this in SDOE_WB transaction. Goto rule details screen and select Device Binding tab. It will display the binding which was selected at the time of rule creation)

Deactivate the rule.

Now in workbench, modify the distribution rule device binding to ALL .

activate the DM.

After successful activation of the DM, activate the distribution rule from portal.

Then try to assign the DM SWCV to device.

Regards,

Siva.

Edited by: Siva Satya Prasad Yerra on Nov 13, 2009 1:21 PM

Edited by: Siva Satya Prasad Yerra on Nov 13, 2009 1:23 PM

former_member208564
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

The device binding for SAP Basis 7.1 also None. Still i have de-activated the rule and changed the device binding to ALL. Then i have activated the DM. Then tried to activate the rule from administration portal. Then it is giving the dump. Please find the dump below.

Note

The following error text was processed in system : The method could not be found during the dynamic call.

The error occurred on the application server and in the work process .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: MMW_RULE_ACTIVATE of program SAPLMMW_DM_GENERATION

Method: ONACTIONACTIVATE of program /1BCWDY/FTDHACTPP2BHL1RNPTVG==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/FTDHACTPP2BHL1RNPTVG==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: IF_WDR_ACTION~FIRE of program CL_WDR_ACTION=================CP

Method: DO_HANDLE_ACTION_EVENT of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CP

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 350 -u: KIRAN -l: -s: EDM -i: -w: 18 -d: 20091114 -t: 005952 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: DYN_CALL_METH_NOT_FOUND

Regards,

Kiran.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. device binding of Rule (SYSMSG BULK rule) will be NONE. DOE doesn't want this rule to evaluated for all devices.

2. For this dump, i think you have not refreshed the administration portal after activating the distribution model. Refresh the administration portal and try rule activation.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please check the following

1)Is your DMSWCV operational?

2) Is the rule active?

3)Please check whether there is data in the CDS

4)Are there entries in the pending extract?if yes please trigger extract.

Regards,

Shobha