cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on POR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

All changes made to POR along with time the POR has been changed by supplier should be saved and can be viewed by buyer .i.e we need complete POR history inorder to keep track of Supplier.what kind of development is to be done. We are in MM-SUS SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0

Please let me know what is to be done

Regards

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks friends

revi_wiratman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The simplest way to provide this information is by providing buyer an access to SUS. SUS actually keeps track of a different snap shot of the PO and PO confirmation, and user can see this information through Display History button in SUS PO. You can create a role for buyer by copying SUS purchaser administration role, and modify the role so it only provides a read only access. Please keep in mind that when logging in to SUS with this role, the buyer will need to select the supplier first before it can search for specific PO through Find button / link.

Now if you want to display this information in ECC, you will definitely need some development to report data based on SUS. Please keep in mind that SUS does not keep change logs like how it is done in ECC PO. Instead, it makes a copy of the document every time there are some changes to it (i.e., create a new version of the doc). If you want to proceed in this direction, you can use transaction BBP_PD to understand how the different docs are linked in SUS. From the selection screen, update object type to BUS2230, and enter SUS document number (not ECC PO number) in object id. From this transaction, you can find the relationship from a particular PO to other documents linked to it (including PO response). If you click on the row corresponding to a PO response (BUS2232), the system will take you to this document, where you can find different version of this document. I would highly discourage this option if you can go with the option highlighted in first paragraph.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Revi

Is there any specific badi/bapi/report which needs to be modified inorder to send POR to MM system

Regards

Andrew

revi_wiratman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can consider using function module BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL to get both PO and PO confirmation information. This FM also allows you to display GUID of document that represents a historical information of the document, as well as how PO and PO confirmations are link. Review the information displayed through BBP_PD transaction on a particular PO document and it will help you understand how to use this FM to retrieve information on different version of this PO, as well as how this different version is linked to a confirmation (for that particular version). Obviously in some cases, there may be no link to confirmation. The link between PO and PO confirmation can be found in export parameter E_HEADER_REL and E_ITMLIM_REL.

Revi