cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender File Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirements wherein I have to pick up .xml and .tif files from one folderusing NFS. The tif file to be picked up should correspond to the filename of the .xml. Could anyone help me on how to acheive this?

Below is currently the configuration that I have.

File Name: *.xml

Additional File:

File list: *.tif

Name: *.tif.namePart

Value: ".xml"=".tif"

The error I'm encountering is below:

Configuration error: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.configuration.ConfigurationExceptionSet: The following configuration errors were detected:

- Mandatory parameter '*.tif.namePart' not found in additional payloads description

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi use accordingly

File List = <file1.tif>

<file1.tif>.namePart=".xml"=".tif"

<file1.tif>.type=BIN

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/6d967fbc-0a01-0010-4fb4-91c6d38c5816&override...

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roni,

Put like this

Additional File
FileList: Image
Image.namePart = "*.txt"="*.tif"
Image.type = BIN

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

When use your suggestion, i get the below error:

Error: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.ChainedException: Error during scan of value 'u201C.xmlu201C=u201C.tifu201C' for parameter 'Image.namePart' ( format must be "originalNamePart"="additionalNamePart") - fix configuration: java.util.NoSuchElementException

What does this mean?

Thanks a lot,

Roni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Few checks-

-> The filename of .xml and .tif should be same.

-> Try giving the file name instead of wildcard (*)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roni,

as the error states

>>Error during scan of value 'u201C.xmlu201C=u201C.tifu201C' for parameter 'Image.namePart' ( format must be "originalNamePart"="additionalNamePart") - fix configuration: java.util.NoSuchElementException

try giving

>>Image.namePart = "xml" = "tif"

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The fetching of files is working now. I am fetching the xml file with its .tif as additional file. The problem now is how can I send the two files in the FTP server? What I've just receiving in the FTP server is the xml file and no .tif file.

Any idea guys?

Thanks,

Roni

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roni,

>>The problem now is how can I send the two files in the FTP server? What I've just receiving in the FTP server is the xml file and no .tif file.

try this

Do you have two receiver channels? or are you planning to write using one channel?? With the use of one channel this might not be possible to write two files..

Suppose your configuration is like this:

Sender Service A

Sender interface Ai

Sender message type : Am

Receiver Service B

Receiver Interface Bf (for file)

Receiver Message type: Bm

Receiver Interface Bt (for tif)

Receiver Message Type: Am

Creating a message mapping between Am and Bm

Interface Mapping between Ai and Bt

and receiver agreement with A, B, Bt...

in the receiver communication channel, use payload swap bean and write the tiff payload

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check on thios link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

The name of the additional file is determined from the file name that was assigned for the XI message under File Name.

Specify which part of the original file name must be replaced to find the additional files

u201C.txtu201C=u201C.pdfu201C

If, as a result of the configuration, the file invoice.txt was found, then this specification means that the system searches for the file invoice.pdf.

Also, when you are doing testing the file name has to be the same for the adapter to understand the corresponding file to be picked up

Regards

Vijaya