cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoObject General tab Transfer Routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need to write a transfer routine at InfoObject level. I am not sure about the transfer structure and how to write transfer routine at InfoObject level.

Can anyone send me some sample code to access the InfoObject value and do some validations and assign it to RESULT in the Transfer Routine?

Thanks a lot!

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check 0DOC_CATEG

bye

ak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

<b>Transfer Routine</b>

When you create a transfer routine, it is valid globally for the characteristic, and is included in all the transfer rules. If, for example, you upload data from various source systems, you need to maintain the transfer routine only once. On the other hand, when you maintain the transfer rules between the transfer structure and the communication structure, you have the option of assigning a local transfer routine to a characteristic.

If you are looking for any code specific to your requirement, plz give some more details.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

Thanks for your explanation. I need to write the transfer routine globally. In other words I need to write the transfer rule at InfoObject level, so that I dont need to write it all the time in the transfer rules.

I would greatly appreciate if you can send me some sample code.

Thanks

Sri

mmcnally
Explorer
0 Kudos

Read Aksik'd note above: 0DOC_CATEG is an infoObject that comes with a Transfer routine.

Mike McNally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani

Please let us know the requirment in detail - what is the Info object and what kind of functionality you want to achieve by transfer routine.

Meanwhile take a look at following threads

Hope this helps

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Aksik.