cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZV00 109 Condition record is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before I tell the issue let me explain the scenario of our business needs. We MLM company whom using consignment sales order. Now we are expend our business to online purchasing. Thus we create the whole setting in sap based on existing consignment SO.

Issue:

I create new SO type ZEF1 with item category ZKE3 & ZKF5. ZKF5 is use for FOC item. Now I'm trying to create consignment SO with SO type ZEF1. Entered Sold-to party AAA & mtrl. no. 100001, system prompt "Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZV00 is missing Message no. V1801". Then I changed item category from ZKE3 to ZKF5 system prompt "New pricing carried out Message no. V1209". I click yes BUT still I'm getting warning msg. "Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZV00 is missing Message no. V1801". Then I go to item condition & click pricing log, I found "ZV00 109 Condition record is missing" with information No condition record was found for this condition using the document data. How may I rectify this issue.

- I unable to save this SO. Incompletion Log request to complete missing pricing data BUT this material doesn't have pricing. I mean FOC item.

*Existing consignment SO is ZCF1 with item category assigned was ZKB1 & ZKF2. ZKF2 is for FOC item. when I create SO with ZCF1 using same customer & same material no. the above mentioned, I didn't get any error. Msg. prompt was "ZV00 111 Condition ignored (requirement 902 not fulfilled)" with info at bottom shows The requirement 902 is assigned to this condition in the pricing procedure. This requirement was not met and so the condition was excluded from further processing.

You can use Additional information to display the requirements used.

- I could able to save this SO without any error.

*I assign the item category ZKF2 against SO type ZEF1 via item category assignment. Then create SO ZEF1 with item category ZKF2. No error found. ZV00 condition ignored.

I couldn't find solution to resolve this issue even though I created item category ZKF5 by copying from ZKF2. Kindly help me resolve this issue. TQ

rgds,

nema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let's check one by one.

> I create new SO type ZEF1 with item category ZKE3 & ZKF5. ZKF5 is use for FOC item. Now I'm trying to create consignment SO with SO type ZEF1. Entered Sold-to party AAA & mtrl. no. 100001, system prompt "Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZV00 is missing Message no. V1801". Then I changed item category from ZKE3 to ZKF5 system prompt "New pricing carried out Message no. V1209". I click yes BUT still I'm getting warning msg. "Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZV00 is missing Message no. V1801". Then I go to item condition & click pricing log, I found "ZV00 109 Condition record is missing" with information No condition record was found for this condition using the document data. How may I rectify this issue.

Solution

In your Pricing Procedure, you have set "Required" against the ZV00 condition. That's why is pops that warning message. If you remove that tick, you won't get that message any more.

Since your saying it's a FOC item, you can change your Item Category in Tx: VOV7.

Go to you Item Category ZKE3. Under "Business Data" set "BLANK" to field "Pricing"

Then it won't prompt that error, though your pricing procedure has "Required" tick mark against the ZV00 condition

>- I unable to save this SO. Incompletion Log request to complete missing pricing data BUT this material doesn't have pricing. I >mean FOC item.

For FOC case, you can refer above solution.

Why your getting the incompletion log without asking "Edit/Save" message is, you have mark "Incompletion" Tick mark for your sales document type ZEF1 in Tx: VOV8. If you un-tick "IIncomplet.messages" tick box in "Transaction flow" section for order type ZEF1, then you will get a pop up to save even incomplete.

For your second issue, you have assigned a Requirement routine 902 in pricing procedure against ZV00. Go to the procedure and check the code in the 902 with a ABAP help, Then you can understand why it's ignored during pricing.

Since ZV00 was ignored, you can save the sales order, though it's Mandatory.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupa,

Thanks for replying me. By the way I already checked all the solution given by you.

1. Pricing procedure

- ZCNIE1:Condition type ZV00 marked as required

But I'm wondering the same pricing procedure use for SO type ZCF1 without any error. System allow to create SO for said cutomer & material. In fact I assign Item Category ZKF2 to SO type ZEF1. I didn't get any missing condition error. It has been ignored. Unlikely I couldn't do this to item category ZKF5 which I copied directly from ZKF2.

2. Item category ZKF5

- Under "Business Data" set "BLANK" to field "Pricing". Yes this has been set as blank but yet I'm still getting the error.

- Item category ZKE3 use when there is pricing condition exist. Otherwise I use ZKF5 (no pricing condition exist)

3. Incompletion log

- TX: VOV8, SO type ZEF1: "IIncomplet.messages" tick box in "Transaction flow" section was un ticked. But still incompletion procedure activated. System request to complete the data during save this SO.

• Currently SO type ZCF1 with item category ZKF2 is in use. Pricing condition can be ignored with message ZV00 111 Condition ignored (requirement 902 not fulfilled). I would like set as such for item category ZKF5 in SO type ZEF1. But I couldn't do that due to missing condition. Appreciate if you help me out to sort this issue. TQ

rgds,

nema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie Anupa,

Thanks for your reply. By the way I able to resolve this issue. This related to user exit & I could able to resolve with abap help. Please close the job id. TQ

rgds,

nema

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you tell us how you resolved this using an exit? Which exit was used? We are facing a similar problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I able to resolve this issue abap help due to this related to user exit. TQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I able to resolve this issue abap help due to this related to user exit. TQ