cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RWB for EbXML Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing an issue with the Seeburger Adapter. When we trigger message TO THE sEEBURGER sYSTEM USING THE eBxml adapter, the message is successfully processed in PI 7.1 and shows a checkered flag. But on analyzing the related message details in RWB > Message Monitoring > Adapter Engine of Seeburger, it shows the following exception:

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.TaskBuildException: No message payloads which match <MainDocument> found!, No message payloads which match <MainDocument> found!

Adapter Framework caught exception: Fatal exception: com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.TaskBuildException: No message payloads which match <MainDocument> found!, No message payloads which match <MainDocument> found!

Delivering the message to the application using connection EbXML_HTTP_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.TaskBuildException: No message payloads which match <MainDocument> found!, No message payloads which match <MainDocument> found!.

We had imported the Seeburger metadata of version 2.1.3 and we are using it with PI 7.1.

Pls advice.

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's an issue in 2.1.3 with the MainDocument setting. Please check the real attachment name of the BusinessDocument (you can do that with the RWB Message Monitor) and use that one in the ebXML receiver channel configuration instead of "MainDocument".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

I 'm also facing the similar issue. I'm not able to find the real attachment name of the Business Document ( as you said that it can be found un RWB Message Monitor).

Please help me with more your inputs.

Thanks

Regards,

Amarnath

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the Audit log in Runtime Workbench? Using it, you could come to know which module of the receiver channel went in error. Are you doing some user mapping or is it a standard one? The problem could be related to the undeployed mapping or mismatch in the format.

Regards,

Prateek