cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic results cannot be recorded for inspection lot xxxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

in material master i make the seatings for insp type 4 and as per that i make the seatings in master recipe(control keyseatings

insp.cara req and confirmetions-2)and (upper control key seatings are cost,auto goods recipt indicator on)

but when i check in QA32 and press UD(The function you selected cannot be carried out:Access usage decision)

and for result tab(Characteristic results cannot be recorded for inspection lot xxxx)

i create requird MICS in recipe and check,no error

kindly guide,what seatings i am missing

regards

mk

Edited by: kulkarni_manjeet on Nov 13, 2009 5:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All of first check the Status of the inspection lot, it must b REL

If it's released then go to the Order from where these inspection lot is triggered, and check what is the condition of the MICs attached to the operation / phases.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya u r right!

the system status is CRTD CHCR SPRQ ORRQ,what i have to do

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjeet,

Exactly as suggested by Sujit, follow the steps get your lot status from CRTD to REL and then hopefully the issue must resolve.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m sorry,check every thing. in QA2 when i press task list/spe tab, following massage appears

-

No inspection plan could be found

Message no. QA278

Diagnosis

A task list could not be found for the selection criteria. The inspection setup for this material in the quality management view of the material master defines an inspection with a task list.

System Response

Sample calculation and inspection lot release are not possible.

Procedure

Check the:

Selection criteria

Material/task list assignment

Task list status

Task list usage

-

once againn i check the assignment of MICs to operation in the recipe,

any hint?

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

are you using process order or production order.

As per my understanding for 04 inspection type you should use task list & not receipe.

Please check and revert back as in customization of 04 inspection type you will find task list with usage 1.

so create a task list

regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjeet,

You have mentioned that you are using insp. type '04' and you are maintaining MICs in MAster Recipe which is completely wrong.

You have to maintain Inspection Plan with T-Code QP01 for Inspection Type '04'. Only for In-Process Inspection you maintain MICs in MAster Recipe.

Maintain Inspection Plan and then goto QA02 and assign the Tasklist, then insp. lot status changes to REL.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,shamal,sujit

Thanks for light !!

mk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following setting

Check the Status of lot.It must be REL.

If it is CRTD then

1.Go to QA02>enter lot>click on Inspection specification-->check task list is attached.

( if task list date of creation is prior to that of creation of inspection lot task list will not attached.Also check the usage.)

save

check status now it must REL

Also

In QM view

check on....

Check Char & auto assignment.

I hope this will hepl

Regards

Sujit