cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pass users company code attribute via punchout call structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have two company code and users in both the regions wants to share a single supplier catalog. Is there somehow a way to pass the user company code information (from the users attributes) via the punchout call structuer.

The idea is to have a single instance of a supplier punchout catalog which will have different content based on the user (and his region) launching the catalog.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using BADI BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH we can transfer additional parameters

Please go through the badi with help of technical guy

Thanks

Prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

We are already using the ENRICH BAdI.

What I'm trying to achieve is to let the supplier control the catalog content based on the user who launches it. Say I have a EU company code E001 and singapore company code S001. There is a single supplier that exists in these company codes SUP-E001 and SUP-S001. We control which supplier to choose in the PO CREATE BADI.

What I want is the supplier to limit what a user sees in the punchout based on whether the users is in E001 or S001.

Regards,

Sanjay

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

Wouldn't it be possible to create two catalogue call structures (for the same catalogue) with let's say

user CATUSR1 (for Europe) and CATUSR2 (for Asia).

All users in Europe get CAT attribute A and all usersin Asia get CAT attribute B.

The supplier can distinguish by the user (intrenal catalogue user) that accesses the same catalogue.

Only a thought.

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is how we are doing today with other catlogs. But I was wondering if there is a ways to share single catalog across two company codes.

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

Whether you send different company codes or different catalog user Id's to the vendor, either way your vendor will have to 'show you' the different catalog data. And the user Id (in call structure) is the most obvious one.

I wouldn't think, that your catalog provider would be happy to show you different catalog content depending on a user defined field (e.g. your company code).

But maybe I don't understand the requirements.

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

10 http 0 URL

20 USERNAME UNAME 2 Fixed Value

30 PASSWORD PWD 2 Fixed Value

35 SERVICE sy-uname 1 SAP Field

40 HOOK_URL 4 Return URL

50 ~OkCode ADDI 2 Fixed Value

60 ~target _top 2 Fixed Value

70 ~caller CTLG 2 Fixed Value

IN our setup currentlywe have other catalogs that exists across different company code with two different call structure. I want to figure if I can pass the company code int he call structure to the supplier who will then control the catalog content based on the company code information coming through.

Could you please explain how I can pass the company code in the above call structure. I know we can send different USERNAME based on which the supplier can do the differentiation. I am exploring possibilities to send the "BUK" attribute of a user in the call structure.

Hopep this clarifies my question.