cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Problems in loading Deltas from CRM to BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem in extracting the deltas from CRM to BW.When i go for full load everything working fine but when i load by either adding new records or updating already existing one(Deltas) i cannot load into BW. When i check in RSA7 it is not showing deltas(Total no. of records showing 0) but i can see the records in RSA3. when i check the request it is green but it is showing 0 from 0 records in BW monitor.

I appreciate you in advance

Thanks a lot

With Regards

Nagamani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A.H.P,

Sorry in delay in replying back as i donot have authorizations to GNRWB i have waited until my basis guy but A.H.P even after following your steps i cannot load deltas ,I have selected BDOC BUS_TRANS_MSG in left and BWA_DELTA3, BWA_FILL, BWA_QUEUE and BWA_REL_CHECK on right and than pressed Generate in GNRWB according to your suggestion and I checked whether all Bdocs of type BUS_TRANS_MSG are processed successful or not in SMW01 but I found there status is yellow ,eventhough their state is yellow when i double click on them and they are green and A.H.P my doubt is do they will be yellow or green in SMW01 if they have to be green than would you please send me the steps to make them green and I also checked for queues in SMQ1 i found that the total no. of queues are 0 and I also checked whether deltas are active or not in BWA7 they are active.Its really very urgent would you please send me the steps to resolve this problem. I appreciate it in Advance. If you think any doc. help me than pls fwd it to arra.reddy@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Nagamani.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Nagamani,

try if BWA5 and BWA7 helps. check oss not 692195.

please post in bw forum if problem not solved.

/community [original link is broken]

hope this helps.

check oss 692195-FAQ: Sales Analytics and CRM-BW data Extraction

hope this helps.

Question 3 : The Deltas for my data source are not extracted . What can I do?

Suggestion 3: Please check the following.

Please Check if the services have been generated in transaction GNRWB.

If they are not active(not marked 'X' before their names) then activate

the services following the steps here.

Go to transaction GNRWB

Select BUS_TRANS_MSG

Select (on the right, the services) : BWA_DELTA3, BWA_FILL, BWA_queue

Press Generate.

Also check for the following:

1. The delta should have been initialized successfully.

2. Confirm that all Bdocs of type BUS_TRANS_MSG

are processed with success in SMW01.

3. If there are queues in SMQ1 with erroneous status then activate

these queues.

In Transaction SMQ1 if there are Queues existing with

names beginning with CRM_BWAn (n is number) then

activate these queues in the same transaction.

4.a)If required activate the datasource

Go to transaction BWA5 > select the required datasource and activate.

4 b) The Delta may not be active ,activate the delta in BWA7 by selecting the name of the datsource and pressing the candle icon for 'activate delta'.

5. In BW system

Go to transaction RSA1 > modeling > infosources > select the infosource > right mouse click on the selected

infosource > choose option replicate datasource

Activate the infosource.

6. Go to the scheduler for the infosource > select delta in the update >choose the option PSA only (in the Processing tab)

> start immediately

Check the entry in the RSA7 in the OLTP(CRM system)