cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Scenario are grayed out in BPR (SOLAR01)

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to view business scenarios from the business process repository (transaction SOLAR01). A lot of the scenarios are greyed-out and not selectable for viewing or pulling into a project.

Has anyone run into this problem? what do we need to do to make the scenarios viewable?

[Business Process Scenario are grayed out in BPR (SOLAR01)|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/message/E/002007974700010747942009]

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have authorization to edit the Business Scenario structure tree?

Are you not able to see the change option even after choosing the display/change option in SOLAR01?

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe I do have the relevant authorization as I used the security guide to give myself the appropriate roles. I can see the business scenarios in the drop down list but some of them are greyed-out. I can select them but I am unable to save them as project scenario.

For example, Scenarios under group "Sales and Service Processes in ERP" shows up as greyed-out but scenarios under group "SAP Global Trade Services -> Export - Compilance Management" shows in black font. I can select the greyed-out scenario into the project but when save them I get message "Enter an existing structure"

Regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add the scenarios in the same way as you mentioned, irrespective of whether it's greyed out or black font

Hope you're selecting the relevant logical components check box for each of the main scenarios:

1) select the logical component SAP ERP after selecting the greyed out scenarios under "Sales and Service Processes in ERP"

2) select the logical component SAP Global Trade Services after selecting the greyed out/black font scenarios under it

Following these steps should allow you to save the scenarios.

You may have to re-check the way you're selecting the scenarios and the corresponding logical components.

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks I will try it out!

Regards,

Asif