cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening a custom link in new window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created a custom iview in WD ABAP for showing PM notification data with respect to an item.

The custom iview is accessed by click on a custom linked placed in Navigation panel.

We want this iview to open in new window.

In portal side we have done settings to open it in New Window but it is not happening.

It seems that some other PPm setting overrides portal setting.

Is this possible to configure this in SPRO.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

Sumit Oberoi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

clay_hicks
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

We have seen the same limitation - this feature is not supported in RPM 4.5, per OSS Note 1092534.

Thanks,

Clay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I believe what you looking can be meet by working on Portal Content administration and in SPRO, navigation. Please eloborate more on what you have done and how you want your custom link to appear in portal e.g iview, tab, or seperate window.

Information from your end could help to understand or even to get more knowledge about this.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I am not sure why but you should be able to make the configuration in portal itself. I don't see any reason for using SPRO. But of course, i could be wrong

Could you please elaborate on the steps which you followed in portal side so that i can have a better understanding of your issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Mz

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

It is possible you need add settings in IMG --> RPM --> Global customizing -->Process and Service settings --> Define navigation

Regards,

Sara