Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

problem during download of object DNL_COND_A*

Hi All,

The object DNL_COND_A002 in transaction R3AM1 is always in running state. I found the corresponding yellow BDOC in TA SMW01, I tried to reprocess this but it gave me dump. In TA ST22 here is the detail

=========================================================

Error Analysis:-

An exception occurred. This exception is dealt with in more detail below .The exception, which is assigned to the class 'CX_SY_CREATE_DATA_ERROR', was neither caught nor passed along using a RAISING clause, in the procedure

"CND_MAST_MNT_EXT_VALIDATE" "(FUNCTION)".Since the caller of the procedure could not have expected this exception to occur, the running program was terminated.

The reason for the exception is: The type entered dynamically at CREATE DATA ("/1CN/WORKING_SET_I_D_CR__T") is not a valid data type. This type is either an object type or unknown.

=========================================================

This error I am getting when I created a customer condition table in CRM with the help of note no. 514952.

But while doing that by mistake I added field KAPPL in field catalog, then I deleted this entry and applied note 860052.

After that I am getting this dump while doing the download of the objects DNL_COND_A*.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Vikash.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question