cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods receipt of packed inbound delivery is not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a scenario that as per of business process,i have to post Packed inbound delivery in MIGO .

But i am getting an error says inbound delivery cannot be packed during posting in MIGO. I know that i can post it through VL32N without any problem. Since i need to capture damage,short or excess and some reference numbers and date of production and expiry for the items i need to post through MIGO option instead of VL32N.

I have already checked in our client IDS ,it is allowing to pack without any errors but in Development server i am getting this error.

I changed the item category control ELP of inbound delivery also but of no use .

Any hindsights on this both funtionally or tecnically will be of great help.

Thanks and regards,

Jothiswaran.

Edited by: A. Jothiswaran . on Nov 12, 2009 8:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to perform packing activities in VL32N,

Press on the icon packing , and create packing of your inbound delivery.

then go to MIGO and perform goods receipt

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done packing in vl32n . After that i had tried to post the delivery through MIGO. It shows error message 'inbound delivery cannot be packed, Unpack the inbound delivery and then post goods receipt . I want to know whether it is standard error or any config error. Because with same settings in different client it is not showing any errors.

Regards,

Jothiswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give Put away quantity in VL32N or Put away by TR if Warehouse is activated & then try MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even after putaway also same issue came.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MIGO transaction does not support the packed inbound deliveries.

you need to do GR with VL32N then it will works.

Hope it helps you.

Rgds,

Kris.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

phanir_mullapudi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am gettign same error. was you able to solve this? how did you do this.? nay config is required?

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To my knowledge packing through MIGO is not possible.

If your SLOC is HU managed and you have done the configuration of u201Cdefault value of delivery and HU requirementu201D

SPROLGHandling Unit ManagementBasicMaterial managementInventory managementsecond option, then your issue will be solved.

In this case, when you post the MIGO with all information you will get IBD delivery number and not material document number. After that you can pack the material in IBD

Thanks

Milind