cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery without reference for stock transfer within the same plant 311

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to create a delivery without reference for stock transfer within the same plant, movement 311, i.e. just from 1 storage location to another storage location.

I tried to use VL01NO with delivery type UL.

Now my question is how can I assign a receiving plant for a customer?

I can't do the MIGO or MB1B document because I need the delivery document (packing list, forms, Texts,...).

It's possible this option???

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the help message for this transaction it looks the receiving plant must be allocated to the ship-to customer through retail-plant maintenance.

So you need to check the retail module for such assignment in SPRO.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member566877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the item category you are assigning while doing VL01NO? Check the schedule line category for that item category assignment. That Schedule line category has an option for one step GI. There you can assign 311 or create a separate item category and schedule line category and in that SC assign 311.

Thanks

Krish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a separated item category, but i can't assign 311. The system doesn`t works. So I assigned 313 and 315 (one step).

I can do the delivery with 313 movemnet, but i can't do the good recipts. And system doesn't 'know' the storage location to do the goods recipts.

Any idea.

Someone did it before?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been able to find a way to change the MSEG-UMLGO to the receiving storage location in the program SAPMM07M, MM07MFS9_SEGMENT_HINZUFUEGEN where there is an enhancement section SEGMENT_HINZUFUEGEN_08.

Bouwina

Edited by: Bouwina Beintema on Aug 9, 2010 5:36 PM