cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Calendar in Days Supply Calculation in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Days Supply is R/3 is defined as - The range of coverage is then the number of workdays between todayu2019s date and the date of the requirement that causes the shortage minus one day

The Days of Supply in APO defined as - The days' supply tells the planner how many calendar days the receipts and stocks will cover the current requirements for.

In our case we have a factory defined in R/3 as 5 days working, so R/3 display Days Supply it displays only number of Working days till stock/receipt last while APO displays number of Calendar Days ( including non working days)

Is there any way..i can make these 2 number same in R/3 and APO. Both System has same configuration for considering stock, receipt 7 requirement elements.

Thanks in advance !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI !!!

Any updates ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally APO should consider the working days.

could you check that the macro "Determine workdays" is properly executed; and that "Days' supply " is based on the workdays key figure.

Please note that by default the relevant calendar is the shipping calendar; please ensure that it is maintained in the location master.

If you want to based it on another calendar, you need to adapt the macro.

Thanks and Regards

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for Reply....

But i am here talking about the Days Supply Calculation in PP/DS. So i am sure that there is no Macro for Days Supply Calculation here.

Also i checked by assiging Shipping Calendar on location. This Calendar is 5 day working, But still Days Supply reflected in PP/DS still includes nonworking days ( as per definition Days Supply is in Calendar Days)

Is there any way to change this behaviour ?

Thanks and Appreciated !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Have you tried using this Function Module?

/SAPAPO/RRP_CALC_COVERAGE -- Time Parameters for Receipts in the Days' Supply Calculation

Using this FM you will be able to change the calendar used for calculation of Days' Supply in PPDS.

Thanks,

Rajesh Manoharan

Edited by: RAJESH MANOHARAN on Nov 16, 2009 4:37 AM