cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction iview - how to make an SAP transaction web-enabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For creation of transaction iview, it is required that the SAP transaction is web-enabled. Can somebody guide me what are the steps in making transaction web enabled.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for trasaction iview, if you are using WINGUI - you dont need to do anything.

if you want to use webgui (SAP gui for HTML) then you need ITS . (if the back end is on WAS6.40 it comes with integrated ITS and if the backend is lower than WAS6.40 you have to go for standalone ITS).

If you want to know the steps to enable Integrated ITS check out the following weblog.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi PB,

check out the following thread.

This might be helpful.

Regards,

gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achim,

Thanks for the answer.

I understand the options you talked about

1) ITS web gui

2) web dynpro, bsp or some custom development

There is a note in transaction iView creation process. It says that you need to make R/3 transaction web-enabled in order to create a transaction iview out of it.

My question is, what are steps by which you can make, the transaction in R/3 web-enabled?

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PB,

option 1)

you have to install an ITS (if not yet done) and connect it to the backend, then you can access the transaction via webgui.

and there's an option "SAP GUI for HTML" that should be checked (standard) in SE93

kr, achim

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PB,

the easiest way is to use the webgui. it's an ITS based service (webgui), that emulates a sapgui (nearly 1:1).

more effort (but maybe better results) would be writing an own web-enabled application (BSP, ITS service, Web Dynpro for java/abap, etc.)

kr, achim