cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish the webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to SOA concept and have been given the task to fix the error while publishing webservice.

Our developers have created a webservice in SAP CRM 7.0 server and now they want to publish this webservice on a service registry. (not sure where this service registry exists, I assume it is our SAP CRM 7.0 server, since it has UDDI client in the NWA page)

While publishing the webservice using the transaction "wspublish", we are getting the below errors:

1) Error retrieving Services Registry (SR) version information.

2) Error retreiving physical system from Services Registry.

3) Exception raised during physical system publication.

DETAIL: SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 404 : Not Found")

Configuration is done using the below link : " http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/b0/787748cf3a4200bb1ba32a62aa8519/frameset.htm"

While classifying the service using the transaction wsclass-> manually> choosing the service definition and regsitry---> clicking on create/change gives below error:

"Error retrieving classification systems and their values from Registry"

We have maintained the services registry in transaction WSPARAM.

Name of the UDDI registry: Z*******

Version: 3.0

Proxy Class for generation: CO_ESREGISTRY_WSSIES

Logical Port Name: Z*******

Primary: True

We have created the logical port using for proxy class:CO_ESREGISTRY_WSSI in transaction SOAMANAGER under Business Administration ® Web Services Administration ® Consumer Proxy.

I assume that our SAP CRM 7.0 server will act as the UDDI client UDDI server both, please let me know if I need to create a RFC destination. If yes, point to what?

I will appreciate all your suggestions to get the issue fixed.

Regards,

Dave.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Service registry exist along with PI system, check if you have PI system in your landscape in that case url of service registry would be: http://pihost:javaport/sr

>I assume it is our SAP CRM 7.0 server, since it has UDDI client in the NWA page

No, your assumption is incorrect.

>I assume that our SAP CRM 7.0 server will act as the UDDI client UDDI server both, please let me know if I need to create a RFC destination. If yes, point to what?

No, find out PI system on your landscape it will contains service registry as well.

Also you can live without publishing service into service registry (publishing is not mandatory).

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gourav,

I was told that publishing of webservice is mandatory for its consumption by application other than SAP. However, now I able to get the webservice published using NWCE 7.1in our landscape.

The idea behind all these activity is to use IPHONE with SAP CRM 7.0 using a webservice/SOAP protocol. Webservice created in SAP CRM 7.0 is working fine in NWCE 7.1 after it is published. I am getting response from SAP CRM 7.0 in NWCE 7.1sever.

When we are using the same WSDL link in IPHONE we are not getting any response from the server.

Plz note that we are using the standard application developed by SAP for IPHONE. I am not sure what should be done further to get the webservice consumed by the IPHONE application developed by SAP.

Did you ever come across such situation, if you can put some light it would be great help.

Thanks,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

How did you manage to publish the web services to SR in CE 7.1 eventually? I am having the same issues as you right now.

Appreciate if you can share your experience.

Thanks.

Regards,

Colin

Former Member
0 Kudos

In general, Web services should be published from the corresponding development environment using the dedicated tools. If this does not work, you can do the following:

1. Log in to http://<CE system>:<port>/sr

2. Now that you are in Services Registry, [publish the service|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/46/911d83d3c515eae10000000a114a6b/content.htm].

Hope this helps,

Rossen