cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel System Error Messages from RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have nearly 3000 messages those were got System Error in Integration Engine process, but when i check messages in SXMB_MONI all are success and written to target folders also.There is no problem absolutely.

Now i just want to cancel those System Error messages from RWB--Message Monitor to keep system green and do not want to see those system error messages again.

Iam not able to cancel those messages from RWM, it is saying that User and pwd incorrect but iam providing correct one only.

I went to details of that system error message from Message Monitor, i took message id and filtered with that in SXMB_MONI. i got the message with error state.Iam able to cancel that from MONI but not from RWB which is fine and disappearing from RWB list.

the thing is i can't copy each and every message id by opening details button for every message

How can i proceed for this. please advice me

REgards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vamsi Krishna,

If you are not able to filter then all and you required msgID to find the ticket.

Then I guess, they are 'Acknowledgement' messages. so you use 'Adavanced Search Option' in sxmb_moni to find all these acknowledgement messages.

But anyways...I sugget to run that i suggested 'cancel' message report

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekar,

Yes, Exactly those error messages are Ack messages back to ECC from XI.

When i filtered in MONI using Advanced method, iam able to see all those error messages in MONI

Now i can use that Cancellation report to do bulk cancellation

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vamsi Krishna,

YES it's possible to cancel messages in Bulk. Please follow the below instructions

There is one ABAP report, which can do it for us.

Goto T-code: SE38

Type "RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES"

Press F8 to execute.

Fill fields as per requirement (fields are self-describing)

If you want to "TEST' before you actual delete the messages, you may use 'Test' under 'Others' section.

I hope this will helps in addressing your issue.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sekar,

Your thought is perfect, but to get those errored messages iam not able to see those directly when execute SXMB_MONI

every time i need to get the message id of system error message from RWB and need to filter in MONI

this is very hard process

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked that you have required authorization to delete those messages from RWB?

first check that.

Then try to select just 1 msg and try to delete that, because i also got error when i tried to delete msg in bulk.

But when i tried to delete just 1 msg it was fine.

M not sure you have the same error, bcz my error was long back and i dont remember it exactly.

Try this and let me know.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with J2ee Admin User itself, I have one Q

1) Is it possible to resend or Cancel messages those got system Error at Integration Engine from RWB???

I know we can Resend or Cancel the messages those got system error at Adapter Engine level

Iam not sure whether is it possible to do this for Integration Engine level messages from RWB--Message Monitor

REgards

Vamsi

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Technically SXMB_MONI and RWB messages from Integration Engine show the same messages.

I am not able to understand where the problem is.

Whatever you do in SXMB_MONI is eqivalent to what you do in RWB Messages from Integratiion Engine.

Can you explain in detail , what your problem is?

Regards,

Ravi Kanth talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

For example iam able to see system error message in RWB--Message Monitor under Integration Engine at 9:30

when i execute SXMB_MONI for the same time and see, there is no error message for that able to see success.

When i took message id from RWB--message monitor and filter that in MONI means it is showing me the error message.

I can able to cancel it from MONI which is fine. but this way i have 3000 messages in RWB--Message monitor under IE.

How to copy and paste then filter those error messages in MONI???this is pain process to copy each and every one by one

Iam not able to get those if i filter with the status group as System Error manual Restart Possible criteria

Regards

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

can you double check you are filtering the selection criteria correctly?

Just chose only error messages in a particular time period and see in SXMB_MONI?

If you are chosing any variant to run SXMB_MONI, just enter the selection criteria manually and see. Do not give any interface/party/service names and see.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

I filtered in MONI effectively but no use, if i took Message ID from RWB and filter it, it is showing that error message in MONI.

I am not able to understand,

Ok that is fine and any how i have doubt

Is it possible to restart or Cancel system error messages from RWB under IE

Regards