Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan costs. Versn 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I got a project.

I have hanged materials, and launched PRP (MD51).

I had the purchase requisition, they have beccome a purchase order, and i have recieved them.

When i have bought and recieved all materials i have transformed the planned order into a production order.

I have released it. At this moment it has calculated all plan costs of the order.

When i execute the transaction S_ALR_87013534 the appear correctly.

But at the time of seeing Line items, actual costs, they appear equal 0. No line items had been created.

It makes me impossible to make them appear in a report created using Report painter.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me, the material that has been received is a special stock item or, if it is a stock item and if the purchase order has account assignment as respective WBS element, then a actual will be posted for WBS element at the time of Good receipt of that material but the actual cost for the consumption will be posted when the same will consumed either to WBS (221 Q MVT TYP) or to network activity (281Q MVT TYP). and above all if u have selected back flush then actual cost will be posted with confirmation of operation for the order.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing to do with that. I would try to explain my issue again.

First: No problem appears with actual costs, the work fine, as you have said when i make the good´s reciept. My problem is not about it.

I have launch MD51 for a project.

There is one "father" material, which has to be manufactured. From it hang a list of other materials, which have to be reciept in order to manufacture the "father" material.

At the point i have recieved them, I transform the Planned order, into a Production Order.

The production Order has to be released. At the moment I release it al plan costs of the order are calculated, and the are posted in the WBS element, from which the order hangs. (everything is fine until here).

If i launch the report S_ALR_87013534 this plan costs appear correctly (fine until here).

This report is supossed to take the information from cost line items. So the same information that appears in S_ALR_87013534 should appear in all the cost line items reports (CJI3-----Actual cost line items, CJI5 Commitment cost line items, CJI4 plan cost line items).

It works like that with Actual and commitment costs. But it doesn´t work like that with plan costs. CJI4 is empty, but plan costs appear correctly in S_ALR_87013534.

I repeat again, every information that appears in S_ALR_87013534 should proceed from cost line items, so same information should appear in both. But for plan costs the source is empty.

How is it possible?

Thats my question

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could not able to understand you question. but

Suggest you to Run Cji3 and see what actaul cost is coming there. If you have done GR than actaul cost should be in your project. For refering actaul cost line itema CJI3 is best source. The report you are referning is Plan/ Actaul diff. version comparistion.

With Regards

Nitin. P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I explain again.

First of all i know CJI3, and it is for actual cost line items, and my problem is not with it.

My problem is with CJI4 which shows plan cost line items.

If i use transaction CJ40 to introduce plan costs everything works fine. Line items are showed in CJI4, and they appear in the report made using report painter without problem.

BUT and here is the problem. When i launch MD51 it creates many purchase requisitions, and they hang from the father material, that has to be manufactured, an so the MD51 has created a planned order.

When all the materials had been recieved i transform the planned order into a production order. At the moment i release it, and it calculate all plan costs of the order and they appear in the report s_alr_87013534 which shows Plan/actual/ and commitment comparision.

It appears in version 00, which is right. Notice that until i reach this point everything is working fine.

If i execute CJI4 no cost line items appear. I can´t understand how is possible to it to appear in S_ALR_87013534 without appering in CJI4. If they doesn´t appear in plan cost line items, i can´t make them appear in a report created with report painter.

Thats the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Alex