Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical system error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

i've followed the guide for import material master from R3 to SRM in

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417500)ID2007354250DB10734721176598030373End...

But at the end, when define the correct name of RFC for back-end system into SMWP, i find a issue "The logical system is assigned to another site. This is not allowed!"

But i don't understand the issue.

have u ever find something like this?

regards

andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi andrea,

Please check the logical system/RFC name assigned to the Site created.Looks like you have assigned the same RFC/Logical system name to two different sites.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajiv_jani
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Diagnosis

A Site for an R/3 Backend should be created. But a Site for this Backend does already exist or the Logical System is not maintained in the desired R/3 Backend client.

Procedure

Maintain the Logical System for the desired client in the R/3 Backend and create the Site again.

If the logical system is already maintained, please refere to the existing Site that is assigned to the same R/3 Backend.

Note:
One R/3 Backend client is identified uniquely by a Logical System. For this reason it's not possible to use the same name for Logical Systems of different systems or clients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tx SMOEAC.

Object Type: Site.

Next two syte types should be displayed: CRM and R/3.

Click on R/3.

Next, Check __Site Attributes. New window should be poppin up, click on Get Values.Data displayed should be aligned with backend. RFC destination Field has to be the same as the one displayed when clicking on GET values.

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham