cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Text type 'Header' is stored in the customer master Sales Texts.

This Header text prints on the Order Confirmation, the Delivery Note and the Billing Document.

Is there anyway that, for different customers, I can stop or allow the text printing at different stages like this:

For Customer 1 - Header prints in the Order Confirmation, Delivery Note and Billing Document.

For Customer 1 - Header prints in the Billing Document only.

For Customer 1 - Header prints in the Delivery Note and Billing Document.

For Customer 1 - Header prints in the Order Confirmation.

I know this can be managed with different text types but that will also mean an update to the various output forms to include the new text types.. I would like to avoid that if I can so that the number of text types and the ongoing maintenance in the customer master is kept to a minimum. So is it possible and, if so, how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is achievable is the print program. You can add this conditions in the printing program which is calling SAP Script and restrict the output on the conditions you want. If it is customer specific you cna use parameter table TVARV and give conditions for customers for which you want which texts.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yatin, but as I said in the original question, I know that I can change the output programme to achieve this but what I want to know is if I can control this purely by the texts and text configuration. I want to avoid updating the outputs if I can.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is not possible in the TEXT configruation, to control per Customer. As suggested by Yathin, it is possible thru output program / and access sequence by customer numbers.

Thanks

Sai