cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on SUS Access?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We have SRM 7.0 we are using EBP, BE but not using SUS how to access STD BSP screens for training purpose so that we can see what are the new features and screens of purchasing documents in SUS.

thanks

Emil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can generate the service from Transaction SICF -- execute the service "srmsus". FYI, there are no new feautures added in SUS wrt SRM7.0. Excpet the service hierarchy functionality. If you want really see how the documents processed, then you need to have PI for document exchange

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

when i tried to logon to SUS i got the following error

"The following error text was processed in the system:

BSP exception: Access to page default.htm requires HTTPS. HTTPS has not been configured on this server"

Regards

Emil

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask your system admin to activate the HTTPS. System profile change is required.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are able to perform the business transactions in web but where are the settings i.e header and item details of each document in web configured.:settings for user interface

Regards

Emil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Can anyone provide me the Web User interface between MM-SUS.I know its a tough question. It would be of great help if any one provide me the Snapshot of Web User interface bet MM-SUS. Infact i couldnt find it in Marketplace also.Infact we are planning to implement MM-SUS but i was unable to explain about the Web User Interface. I Heard that only SDN is a place to get such document.

Please provide me the snapshot to emilbond007 at g male or let me know where i can get user interface bet MM-SUS in marketplace. I have been trying for a month

Regards

Emil

Edited by: EmilJohn on Nov 20, 2009 6:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Emil,

In SRM 7.0, SUS is still in BSP and not in webdynpro . so the UI is still the same as in previous versions. The only change is that you can now view the hierarchy of services in SUS and also based on a business function activation, PO is sent using a enterprise service instead of Idoc.

Best Regards,

Pavan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The path is http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/srmsus?sap-client=XXX.

You need PI for transferring document to SUS.

Regards,

Masa