cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spreading Capacity Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using a Workcenter in an activity. The Work-center has capacity of 8 hrs/per day. I assign 40 hrs of work to this activity and with the 'basic dates' using start date & finish date use 2 weeks ( i.e, 10 working days ) to finish the work.

When I run CM01 transaction to see the load on the Workcenter, the load for the first 5 working days is shown as 0 hrs, whereas for the last 5 working days shows 8 hrs each.

I want to 'manually' spread the capacity for all the 10 working days (as 4 hrs each) and see this new result using CM01 transaction. Firstly is it possible and if yes how can I achieve the same. Can capacity leveling help in any way.

Can someone kindly help resolve this.

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Just try this,

In the activity detail screen maintain the Calculation Key as "Maintain Manually" and in the work field enter 40 hrs. Maintain the normal duration as 10 days and finally choose the appropriate distribution key as suggested by Nitin or you may also check using the other distribution keys.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Gokul

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to use appropriate distribution keys for the same on internal activity. Chekc with std. key SAP050.

With Regards

Nitin P.