cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination conditon issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scneario where I need to send only Division type A, scenario is IDOC to File

IDOC

--

--

Filed1 <J>

Field1 <A>

Filed1 <C>

---

</idoc>

When I see in SXMB_MONI I see all the records in the payload in receiver determination (Where the receiver determination condition executed).. And the output file contains Field value J instaed of A.. I mapped IDOC to Row in MM.

AS I understood by using receiver determination condition editor we will eleminate the unnecessary records and foward to MM??

Please give your suggestions.

Thanks

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> IDOC

> --

> --

> Filed1 <J>

> Field1 <A>

> Filed1 <C>

> ..

> ---

> </idoc>

>

> When I see in SXMB_MONI I see all the records in the payload in receiver determination (Where the receiver determination condition executed).. And the output file contains Field value J instaed of A.. I mapped IDOC to Row in MM.

You should filter out the unnecessary records( in your case non-A ones ) via your Message mapping.

>

> AS I understood by using receiver determination condition editor we will eleminate the unnecessary records and foward to MM??

The receiver determination condition helps to decide whether to send the data to receiver based on the incoming data payload field coming in the msg.

Lets say, you have defined a condition in RD as _field1 = A _ , so every msg which contain even a single Field1 as "A" will go to the receiver system. If there is not even a single "A" for field1, the msg wont go to the receiver system.

Let us know if you still have some doubt about RD condition.

Pooja Pandey

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I understood RC but my concern is why I see in SXMB_MONI all the values of Field1where as in RC I configured to pass only Field1 values =J ...

After this step it goes to MM right? I also see in output all the values including J..

Thanks

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I understood RC but my concern is why I see in SXMB_MONI all the values of Field1where as in RC I configured to pass only Field1 values =J ...

>

As I said earlier, RD condition is not to filter records from the payload; RD condition is to filter out msgs(whole payload) which doesnt satisfy the condition...

Lets take an example by taking two separate msgs :

Msg Payload 1 : <input>
                  <field> 100 </field>
                  <field> 200 </field>
                  <field> 300 </field>
             </input>

Msg Payload 2: <input>
                  <field> 000 </field>
                  <field> 200 </field>
                  <field> 300 </field>
             </input>

RD condition : Field = 100.... So, for the above scenario the WHOLE(all three fields) Msg Payload 1 msg(file) will go through XI but Msg Payload 2 wont go through PI to receiver because it doesnt contain 100 in data "field".

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any funciton to check NOT CONTAIN?

I need to pas data to a particular interface when ever it doesnt contain (abc in the entire string) abd in a particular filed?

Thanks

Rajeev

nathan_miller2
Explorer
0 Kudos

In the Condition Editor for the Receiver Determination, you can select different operations including equals, not equals, contains pattern, and exists. This is detailed in the help data at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/49767669963545a071a190b77a9a23/content.htm.

Answers (0)