cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resizing Pop-Up Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is a question posted before and havent got an answer, but I'm trying my luck again, bringing it to everyones attention.

I have a WD component used to several other component to show Error,Warning, Info messages on a Pop up window.

The client wants the size of the window to be appropriate to the length of the message.

I tried these code, but there were no difference.

data: lo_window_manager type ref to if_wd_window_manager,
        lo_api_component  type ref to if_wd_component,
        lo_window         type ref to if_wd_window.

lo_api_component  = wd_this->wd_get_api( ).
  lo_window_manager = lo_api_component->get_window_manager( ).
  lo_window
    = lo_window_manager->create_window( window_name          = 'POPUP_WINDOW'
                                        message_display_mode = if_wd_window=>co_msg_display_mode_none
                                        button_kind          = if_wd_window=>co_buttons_ok
                                        message_type         = if_wd_window=>co_msg_type_none
                                        default_button       = if_wd_window=>co_button_ok ).

lo_window->set_window_size( width  = '120' height = '120' ).

If someone has manage to get this working please advice.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

POP UP WINDOW can not be re sized

also refer the related SAP NOTE : 1003826 in this regard

'set_window_size' is not effective

If u change the height and width of View which is embedded in the pop up window then it can help u in sm way .

please go thru the Thomas' reply in this thread :

You can not set the size directly on the popup. I know that there are attributes and methods for this; but they are ignored in the HTML rendering. They are for future usage/smart client rendering. For now in the HTML rendering you can set the size by inner content of the popup. The popup automatically resizes to its inner content. If you are reusing one of the standard SAP-Provided confirmation popups, then you really can't control the size.

I hope this information wud suffice ur query .

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer this SAP Note 1003826 - WDA: Changing the size of a dialog box

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer to the below threads

[;