cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC 3.0 error, "Regulation SOX is not properly customized"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum Guru's,

We have just installed PC and RM 3.0 and I am getting the following error on the portal, "Regulation SOX is not properly customized." I get this error for both Regulation FDA and SOX.

Trace steps - Logon to Portal, Click on GRC Process Controls then either Regulation SOX or Regulation FDA.

I have customised the IMG to the best of my ability and not sure what's causing this error. Just to confirm, I do have full administrator access on both the portal as well as the backend.

Rgds,

Prevo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192417
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prevo

Was the sytem initially empty.i.e no master data? If so then this error is very general if you want to access SOX tab.You need to atleast have one organization in Global complaince workcenter which you need to assign in "regulation and policies " link for SOX regulation.

Thanks

Debraj Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Just to confirm, I do have full administrator access on both the portal as well as the backend.

This typically does not help you in config decisions... much the same as "install everything" does not help much either because people will click on it...

Is your installation SOX relevant and FDA regulated?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Yes, our installation should be both FDA and SOX regulated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same issue... Did you managed to solve it ?

Thanks.

Jérome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We did have the same issue once we setup the system, and got this solved once functional consultants have done the configuration - so something in IMG still pending for your case.

I wish i could help you with what's missing - but i am from Basis team.

Thanks

Davinder