Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM*: Extended list with user-defined fields (SAP Note number : 779389)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem is, I want to populate two fields in the report output of VKM4 SAP Standard report for SD Documents...

I found a SAP Note 779389...Is it the correct note or Is there any other solution ?

From this note first step is, I have to change the structure, for that it is asking Access key? Is there any other solution with out giving Access key?

Any body worked on SAP Note number : 779389?

Thanks in advance,

fractal

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes your are looking at the correct sap note.

Things look pretty straight forward in the notes documentation.

1)Extend the VBKRED structure with the fields you want.

2)Populate thse values in the user exit in program DBKMVF02 in FORM routine USER_EXIT_FUELLEN_XVBKRED.

For extending a standard structure you need to create a zstructuree in se11 first and then append it to the standard structure.

In your case you need to extend VBKRED_EX1 structure rather than VBKRED.

Regards,

ravi

0 Kudos

Ravi,

Do I need to append the structure or Do i need to insert the fields in VBKRED_EX1 by giving Access key?

what is the best way?

After doing the first step, I am not understanding the 3rd step in that note.where should i add the fields for output?

Thanks,

fractal

0 Kudos

YOu can directly add fields to the VBKRED_EX1 structure as it itself is an include.

Regarding Display variants i have little knowledge.

Regards,

ravi

0 Kudos

for changing this USER_EXIT_FUELLEN_XVBKRED also it is asking Access key.

Anybody has an idea about this post without using Access key?

Thanks,

fractal