Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required with Access Sequence for output of Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created new conditon table for shipping point and storage location

Created new access sequence , with this new condition table as the 1st sequence - the others being Sales org/ Customer and then Shipping point.

Applied this Access sequence to Output type

I created condition record against 1st access sequence, Shipping point and storage location

Yet when I created Stock Transport Order and subsequent delivery for this STO.

The first access sequence against Shipping point and Storage location was not found

The fields used against shipping point and storage location in my access sequence are as follows:-

VSTEL KOMKBV2 VSTEL

LGORT KOMPBV2 LGORT

I also tried with a condition for shipping point and material , but this was not found either

Any ideas ?

Please advise

Many thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Is the Output Type assigned to the Output Determination procedure which is assigned to the delivery type. If this is not the issue, look at the Determination Analysis in Change Mode in the delivery document at Extras --> Delivery Output --> Header and then clicking on Goto --> Determination Analysis.

This will throw light on the issue. Hope this will help you.

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

checked the config and the delivery type is assigned to output determination procedure for shipping output.

we have two outputs for deliveries, one for delivery schedule note and the other for despatch note, once PGI has been done.

Delivery schedule note is first in the determination procedure so delivery type NL replenishment delivery is assigned to the first output in this procedure

is something amiss here ??

Thanks

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

The application type for standard shipping is V2, Handling Units is V6 and Transportation is V7. So under which application did you create the access sequence . Please check. Try using T . Code NACE and explore. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, defiinetley set up under application V2:- Shipping

Condition record, procedure V10000 shipping output

Tony