Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wilyhost Agent(s) from host <hostname> are connected to the EM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I tried complte setup managed system/. And received following message:

Wilyhost Agent configuration finished without errors, but on Enterprise Manager (host:port) no Wilyhost Agent was detected from host SSM. Please check the log file jvm_smdagent.out whether the Wilyhost Agent could connect to the Enterprise Manager. If the Enterprise Manager configuration has been changed recently please restart the SMD Agent on OS level.

in jvm_smdagent.out:

11/12/09 03:40:40 PM GMT+03:00 [INFO] [IntroscopeAgent.Isengard] Initiating connection attempts to the Introscope Enterprise Manager.

11/12/09 03:40:40 PM GMT+03:00 [INFO] [IntroscopeAgent.Isengard] The Agent reconnection delay is set to 15 second(s).

Warning ! Protocol Implementation [com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.features.builtin.MessageIdProtocol] could not be loaded (NoClassDefFoundError) !

Error Message is :com.sap.guid.GUIDGeneratorFactory

11/12/09 03:40:41 PM GMT+03:00 [INFO] [IntroscopeAgent] Started Error Reporting service

11/12/09 03:40:42 PM GMT+03:00 [INFO] [IntroscopeAgent.IsengardServerConnectionManager] Connected Agent to the Introscope Enterprise Manager at host:port,com.wily.isengard.postofficehub.link.net.DefaultSocketFactory. Host = "HOST", Process = "SAP HostAgent Process", Agent Name = "SAP HostAgent J98".

Warning ! Protocol Implementation [com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.features.builtin.MessageIdProtocol] could not be loaded (NoClassDefFoundError) !

Error Message is :com.sap.guid.GUIDGeneratorFactory

Could anybody help me resolve it?

Thanks for your advance,

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

guilherme_balbinot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All!

Check the last SMDAgentApplication obtained in RCA -> Agent Administration -> Agent Logviewer

Check if there's any error with SapHostControl like this one:

"Failed to reconnect destination SapHostControl_Default "

If yes:

Check the status of SAP Host Agent with the following command:

/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saphostexec -status

Please try.

/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saphostexec -restart

Restart the SMD Agent as well. Check if the error has gone away in jvm_smdagent.out.

You should review SAP note:

1031096: Installing Package SAPHOSTAGENT

1113545 Problems with SAP Host Agent

Best regards,

Guilherme Balbinot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we also have the same error...

LM-SERVICE 7.01 SP5 (1000.7.01.5.2.20091211060559)

LM-TOOLS 7.01 SP4 (1000.7.01.4.2.20090723091137)

My problem is that I don't get any data of our KWP ABAPsystem in Wily. The Agent is running and is well connected (The lights in agent administration are all green). Also in the logs I don't see any probs.

I have restarted the agent 1000 times..., reseted the server name and ran the agent setup again... I also registered it via

./smdsetup.sh sldconf hostname:"solman" port:"59500" user:"username" pwd:"xxxxx"

./smdsetup.sh managingconf hostname:"sapms://solman" port:"8196" user:"SMD_ADMIN" pwd:"xxxxx"

Do u have any ideas???

Regards

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hellemons,

Below is the patch level of LMSERVICE and LMTOOLS where we are facing the issue..

LMSERVICE 7.01 SP5

LMTOOLS 7.01 SP4.

Thanks,

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you facing the same issue still. I too getting the exact error.

my LMSERVICE 7.01 SP6

LMTOOLS 7.01 SP5.

Please advice.

regards,

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen Kumar on Apr 6, 2010 9:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no solution for this issue in Solution Manager EHP1 (SP21)...Whether we need to post this issue with SAP?

Thanks,

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you download and install the latest LMSERVICE patch? 7.01 SP5 is the latest version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have exact the same problem. The problem is on every system. It doesn't matter whether we setup a BI oder an ERP-System. But the problem appears after we upgrade to SPS21. On SP19 we have many other problems, but this step was working.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Iam also facing the same issue while running the diagnostic configuration setup in Solution Manger EHP1(SP21).

Do you got any solution for this issue

Thanks,

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this issue resolved?

Did you try to restart the SMD agent on OS level and check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> Is this issue resolved?

>

> Did you try to restart the SMD agent on OS level and check?

I did. But no changes appears.