cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 4.0. When searching for a Confirmation on Goods Receipt from the frontend it displays all PO types. We would like to filter this to display only Shopping Cart PO's (only one number range of PO's). What do I need to do to filter this search?

Thanks,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming you should have a specific number range for the shopping cart PO. If so then click little arrow mark against the Po number field, that will open up a screen where you can enter like from 9200000000 To 9200600000 .....

Thanks

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padhi,

I do not see the arrow mark you a talking about next to the PO number. Yes, we do have a number range for the PO's we are trying to filter by (350000000 - 359999999). Please explain in more detail. Also we would like for this not to have to be done for each individual user, but make it a system wide setting.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When one uses the Central receiver screen ,SRM displays all the PO's for confirming ( even those created in backend for direct procurement) and not just the Shopping cart PO's.

You need to add Custom code to the BADI BBP_WF_LIST in the method BBP_WF_LIST.

We faced the same problem and hence enriched the BADI to filter out the SRM PO's .

You can use your custom logic like Number range,PO type or other attribute unique to SRM PO's.

This will ensure that only SRM PO's appear in the search.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

Would you be able to provide some sample code for me to work with for this BADI? I would like to use the BADI to display on a certain number range of PO's.

Thanks,

Jeff

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

See the foll link for sample code:

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos