cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete BPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to define my business processes in SOLAR01. I have an implementation project with the logical component to a ERP 4.6C system attached. In SOLAR01 I go to the "Business Scenario" and then the "structure" tab. I use the field help to look for the ERP 4.6C business processes. However, the 4.6C business processes are nowhere to be found. They seem to be missing from the BPR.

Here is a screenshot of my SOLAR01 BPR: [Screenshot|http://adnd.parse.nl/images/private/Solution%20Manager%20-%20BPR%20incomplete.JPG]

My system is a Solution Manager 7.1, SP03. ST ICO 150_700 SP 0018.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There seems to be no separate Solution/scenario group for R/3 4.6c scenarios.

Instead if you search in difference scenarios like CROSS APPLICATION INTEGRATION PACKAGES>ACCELERATING LEAD TO CASH>LEAD AND OPPORTUNITY MANAGEMENT

or

CROSS APPLICATION INTEGRATION PACKAGES>differentiating through service excellence>SERVICE ORDER MANAGEMENT WITH ERP BILLING

and many others like the ones mentioned above hold good for R/3 4.6C.

Hope you can check them adapt accordingly for your scenarios?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bashkar, thanks for your response. I have found the few R/3 4.6C components in the places you mentioned.

I have previously considered the option to choose the ECC 5.0 BPR as basis and edit it, or build the complete BPR from scratch. However, those are workarounds. Since I am working on a SAP "out of the box" solution, the complete R/3 4.6C BPR should be available.

I am looking for a way to make the complete R/3 4.6C BPR available. R/3 4.6C is still supported by SAP, so there should be a way. -Have I made an error in setting this up? Am I missing an update?- How is it possible to make this entire BPR available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Received an answer from SAP. The full BPR for 4.6c is no longer available; we'll have to make do with the workaround.

Unfortunately, the content for R/3 can be found only on Business

Process level (please check in this context the attached note 672840).

Here the description how to get the content into your project:

Please create in transaction SOLAR01 a new business scenario e.g.

'R/3 scenario' (Tab 'structure' for business scenario) and save. A new

scenario entry ('R/3 scenario') is created on the left side (tree) of thscreen. Please double click on this point and go to the tab 'Structure'.Here you can choose the business processes with F4 help (for

example: Purchasing -> Invoice verification). Other available content

for R/3:

Product Development and Introduction

Sales

Marketing

Procurement

Production

After Sales and Services

Logistics

Finance

Human Capital Management