cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is saving characteristic values?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying retrieve the value of a characteristic created in CT04, the problem is that the value of this characteristic is not defined in CT04 but is defined by the user via CV01n/CV02n when a document is created. I know that this value is save in ATWRT in CAWN table but this doesn't happen, and I don't know where is being storing.

Anybody knows?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iring is right. The classification is stored in table AUSP. In table CAWN only the defined values of the characteristics from transaction CT04 would be displayed. So if you do not have maintained any static values for the characteristic there will be no entries in table CAWN and only in AUSP.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick replay but I know that AUSP table contains charasteristic values in ATWRT but when I enter a value in a characteristic, a date for example, after I'll try see that value in AUSP table in ATWRT field and the register exists but the field is empty, and I don't know why.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CANVAL ,

The Date & Numeric values are stored as floating Point Values in ATFLV field in AUSP table. You need to convert those floating point values for date using function module CTCV_CONVERT_FLOAT_TO_DATE .

For Numeric Value Floating Points u can convert them to char using FLTP_CHAR_CONVERSION.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ravi, I was going crazy searching that field

Best regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

characteristic values are store in table ausp