cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Display On Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting more than import parameter. How to show it since apply template work with only one data source.

Thanks

Arya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think By Import parameter you mean to say that Model Node (The Data Source blinded with model). the data is coming from more then one node you can keep it in one Local node and use that as a data source for the table. and please be little more specific about the problem.

Regards

Jeetendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting three datasource from 3 import parameters. Each parameter comes in output folder as node . and i have to map fields from node. But when i am using apply template then i am able to select only from one node.if i select another field from different node it will deselect the previous seleted one...

Example:

In view layout output folder: three nodes i got from model mapping. like it_ekket,it_ekkpo,it_ekko.

now i have select apply template and choose some fields from it_ekket,it_ekkpo,it_ekko but i am not able to select .if i select another node it will deselect the previous node...

I have done the below things:

Since only one datasource can be assigned in appply template . so i Have created value node which stores the temporary data and i will pass the value from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think that is the correct way to do that. for best practice we should not directly bind the model node with the UI element there should be some local node which hold the value of model node. once the local node is ready with all the data. you can use it for apply template.

Regards

Jeetendra

Answers (0)