SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Deposit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to post a cash security deposit from transaction FPSEC1 and getting the error "Document header does not have a reconciliation key".But I don't see any reconciliation key field in the screen.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Banasri, check the following customizing route>

Financial accounting -> Contract accounts receivables and payable -> Basic functions -> Posting and documents -> Document -> Define default values -> Maintain rules for reconciliation key default values...

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already assigned the user with a reconciliation group.But the problem is I don't see any field in security deposit creation screen.

Thanks,

Banasri

0 Kudos

Hi

1)for the below path give the three char by which recon key has to be generated..by which used ID ur logging in.

Financial accounting -> Contract accounts receivables and payable -> Basic functions -> Posting and documents -> Document -> Define default values -> Maintain Reconciliation Groups for Default Values

check weather the origin 13 - cash security deposit included or not.

Financial accounting -> Contract accounts receivables and payable -> Basic functions -> Posting and documents -> Document -> Define default values ->Origin Keys with User-Dependent Default Values

Sree

0 Kudos

Hi,

The user id is already assigned to a user group.Also origin key 13 for security deposit is there in the configuration.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra