cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC Outbound Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Even though I have my Queue Type set in ECC to Inbound Queue, the transactional data is hanging a few seconds in ECC outbound queue (smq1). Since they do material movement faster than theses few seconds, the queue keep groing.

I have already tried to increase the max connections and decrease the runtime in ECC SMQS... I have cleaned up the outbound queue from lots of BW trash, but still It keeps hanging. If I go manually in SMQ1 and activate the LUWs, they process instantly.

any thoughts?

thank you!

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

1. Delete CIF logs in APO. Daily till last 2 days. If the logs are high number in the database then it will take huge time.

2. Ask basis team to check Indexes for ARFC and trfc tables if required they will rebuild the indexes.

3. Ask BASIS to run RSTRFCCS report to generate the statistics.

4. Check DB01 whether ORACLE lock entries found in the both system

Hope this will resolve the problem.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

I got the answer from SAP.

In short, our problem was that we were having to many sales orders, delivery, GI being created in batch at the same time. This created a problem with the sequence of queues going to APO. One queue was depending on the other so the processing was kind of stuck.

We fixed the problem by changing the stock depency logic, using Stock Update Counter, (SAP Note 492591)

cheers