cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM for manual authorization of credit cards via VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am looking for a function module or a BAPI with the functionality of the manual authorization button in the VA02 transaction.

I want to create a program which automatically executes the manual authorization process at night for a specific order with a specific credit card number. Batch Input is no option...

Hope one of you can help me...

Best regards,

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Authorization Function Module

SAP can provide solutions for transmitting card data to many major clearing houses and other

financial institutions.

The standard system includes the function module CCARD_AUTH_SIMULATION that is used to

test the authorization process before obtaining software from our clearing house, or writing our

own. SAP also provides the testing function CCARD_SETTLEMENT_SIMULATION for Financial

Accounting (FI).

When the authorization function module is triggered, the system accesses the logical destination

that has been specified in Customizing. This is either an SAP internal system, or an external

program (RFC). Choose Sales and Distribution àBillingàPayment cardsà Authorization

and settlementà Maintain clearing house àSet authorization/settlement control per

account in Customizing to set the function module for authorization.

If this function module (CCARD_AUTH_SIMULATION) is not customized then, system only

simulates authorization, even in a Live system.

Answers (0)