Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have some paragraphs of instructions which I need to show on the smartform.

Can some body tell me step by step process how to pull those paragraphs on to smartform.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naren,

There are two ways of doing this.

1. Create the text in SO10 as standard text, and get that in that smart form, using the INCLUDE TEXT option of text element.

2. Create a TEXT MODULE in SMART FORMS transaction and get that into SMART form using the TEXT module option of the text element.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naren,

There are two ways of doing this.

1. Create the text in SO10 as standard text, and get that in that smart form, using the INCLUDE TEXT option of text element.

2. Create a TEXT MODULE in SMART FORMS transaction and get that into SMART form using the TEXT module option of the text element.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

if u want to display the same text or paragraph in a specific place

just choose that place and place the text or paragraph in the correspoding window in the smartform

if this is the case then

enter the smartform name and and go with change button the smartforms tcode then double click on the corresponding window name on the lefthand side, on the right hand side u will get that window then in that window go with edit option enter the text what ever u want

if i miss understood u r problem, i am sorry for that

if u r problem other than this let me know some more details

Regards,

Naveen