cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR detail value (table name or else)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm curious how we can know the imported value from a TR, from the log or display list, the displayed info is usually on the name of the table name but not always the value.

In my case, I want to know what are the table used by an info-set that was being imported from a TR, because there is a missing table in the imported infoset. A straight forward answer will be appreciated..

Thanks.

Edited by: sprout009 on Nov 12, 2009 11:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can say one more way to you :

Goto - > se03 -> paste your TR and clear all the field --->below the screen u hav to select the 3 check box and excute.

here u'll get the TR log -- > just expand ur task --> double click on the any table --> u'll the details with exact table filed.

if its imported in QAS or PRD than u cant use the se03 or se09. just double click on your tr and will get the same details here too.

i hope this will help u.

With Regards,

CSK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the reply.

But that is not why I mean, I know how to display transport log, my point is that even the log file, doesn't always display the imported value...for example in TR for import infoset (created from SQ02), I cannot find what are the tables used by that infoset ? This information doesn't show up in the import log or object list of TR...

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are not talking about the transport log file.... we are talking about the transport organizer.

You can browse the object list in SE09

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan,

I understand that. That's why I said as below:

This information doesn't show up in the import log or object list of TR

The object list is come from transport organizer too....so I'm talking about that too....

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go to the transport organizer SE09, open the transport -> Double click on the request -> Browse the contents...

Regards

Juan