cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO created against Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I'm working at solution to fulfill the following scenario: to create automatically STO from Plant A to Plant B when at Plant B are created n Sales Order and there is a stock requirement (Assuption: the Plant B is normally at Sock 0)

I though to implement the following solution:

- To use into Sales Order, the schedule line type CB in order to generate automatically Purchase request

- To transform n Purchase Request into one Transfer Order from Palnt A to Plant B

The problem is that using the schedule line type CB cause the reservation of the stock for the Sales Order and I can't assign the products entered at Plant B with the STO to other Sales Order/Customers

How can generate automatically PR/STO from Sales Order without stock resevation (STock special) for that Sales Order?

Many Thanks

Roberta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

You need to just change your schedule line cateogory to CN from existing one ( CS).

It will allow you to bill other customers as well.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tried with both CS and CN but when I save the Sales Order no Trasfer Order / Purchease Request is created!

What I have to do ?

Many thanks

Roberta

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First let me know whether u want to have PR or not.If u will u will use CS sa schedule line category it will create PR but will not allow u do bill to other customers.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is generate automatically PR/STO from Sales Order without stock resevation (STock special) for that Sales Order

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I have a similar requirement. How did you finally resolve the same. please share the solution.

Thanks.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Special stock indicator actually triggered from Item category -VOV7 or requirement type- ( sales order - procurement tab- requirement type).

you can deactivate the same for your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!

How Can I do it?

Please, suggest the way step by step

Many thanks

Roberta

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check, what is the requirement type & item category in your case?

Are you using Individual purchase Order(IPO) scenario? You need to check for other implications as well.

In IPO scenario:-

Create sales order ( item category- TAB- where special stock ind- E=sales order stock) & requirement class/type-KEB with special indicator-E.

because of these settings, Sales order stock in IPO will be reserved against this Sales order & cant be sold to other customers directly.

But, in your scenario. you can try the third party settings instead of CB, check with the schedule line category: CS.

Have not tested this cycle in SAP. I would like you to test by doing slight modifications in std system.

Just now, I tried to maintain the Movement type in CS schedule line category, but its not allowing because its declared as not third party in "Item category" -

so going through third party process is ruled out. IPO will be the idle process, but it will reserve the stock against this SO which is std.

Edited by: Reazuddin MD on Nov 12, 2009 4:35 PM