cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow configuration!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

Well, iam a newbie for the concept of workflow.

My requirement is to implement the PO release strategies using/configuring workflows.

I had surfed through this forum but am a bit confused.

I'd be thankful if anyone could guide me how to go ahead, infact what all are the pre requisites for it, and what kind of study has to be made to understand the scenario and how to proceed ahead to implement the workflow.

Sorry if my query is irking but i jaz wanna know how to proceed in learning this concept.

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind concern.

Regards,

Baig.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deep subject and can be considered a career pursuit in and of itself. If you are totally new I suggest the SAP Press Book "Practical Workflow for SAP" (ISBN 1-59299-006-X). It gives a lot of useful, tips, tricks, error management techniques, and in particular a fairly heavy focus on SRM.

Hope this helps

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the workflow for dummies blogs to get a bit acquainted.

Also check the online sap help for scenarios and such.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mirza,

SDN has a pool of data which you can refer to understand workflows deeply.

You can surf through the wikis and blogs on workflow configuration and creation of new workflows from scratch like [this|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SDN%20Blogs%20for%20Workflows] one.

Searching SDN is the key. For any specific problem which you are facing you can search in the forum and still do not get a solution, you can post your question.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.

Surely am gonna work on it n will revert for any doubts.

Thanks again saumya.

Regards,

Baig.