cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Mail Adapter Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We're trying to use a dynamic mail direction in the mail adapter checking the Mail Package option as it's mentioned in: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address (excellent blog).

But we have a mapping error in the SXMB_MONI:

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns0:Messages

In the mapping we have one source message with the content of the mail and the direction, and two different structures for target. One with the mail package structure and the other with the target content.

Do you have any idea why we're having this mapping error?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I sent the mail right!!! I thought I could send a structure mapped into the mail but the only solution is just to insert the concatenate of all the lines into the field CONTENT.

Now I have a problem with that because I've got N lines and I use a custom function to concatenate every line into just only one. The resoult is an attached file into the mail with a very long line and I would like to have as many lines as I've got in the source file.

I've tried to insert end-of-line characters but noone of it worked.

Do anybody know how could I insert an end-of-line in the content of a dynamic mail.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I think u can perform content conversion in the file attached in ur mail by whivh u can add a end of line character

chk out this thread

regards

jithesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Instead of using the concat function, try using creating an which will concat all lines and also create a new line by using the java escape sequence <b>\n</b> in the UDF. Though am not sure if it would work, it is worth a try.

DO try it and let us know if it works.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

The interface works right with the static email adress, only fails with the dynamic so I think it's something regarding the Dynamic adress config.

Cheers.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the xsd (External deinition)from the service market place for the dynamic mail configuration..

if so Check the receive agreement that is your Reciever Interface is nothing but the interface created based on the xsd downloaded for the dynamic mail configuration.

Also check without any multiple mappings first.. just check as per Michal's blog first, then you can make sure that configuration is perfect..

-Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to use the dynamic adress for mail adapter. So I've created an external object from the file mentioned in https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1361. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Then I've done a multimapping, first message with the mail payload and the second with the contents of the mail.

In configuration, I've checked the Mail Package option and execute the interface.

Sender adapter and mapping was right, but there is an error in the mail adapter as follows:

error occured: [2006-05-29T14:38:31Z] unable to call the mailer; com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: com.sap.aii.messaging.util.XMLScanException: expecting start tag: Mail, but found MM57_V01_COM_MONTH_MAIL_FILE at state 1

Any idea about this?

Thanks in advance!!!!

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Mail Adapter COnfiguration?

For the address of the Exchange Server.. Try with SMTP://IP address..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again, thanks for your reply!

I've found the solution with this blog:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Using a new functionality of SP14 XI can manage multimapping without BPM processes.

Now I have another issue with this interface. When I use the dynamic mail adapter, Should I use only the name space http://sap.com/xi/XI/Mail/30 ????

Cheers.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

You will be using the external definition for the dynamic mail configuration.

An not sure of the need for a different namespace.?

Can you be more elaborate on why you want tochange the namespace?

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I think there is a mismatch in the xml structures,

First pick the XML input from SXMB_MONI and execute this in the Mapping in the IR with Test tab.

Secondly, are you using the data type mentioned in the blog i.e from Service Market Place.. if not use it.

Why you need 2 different structure in the target.. If so it 1:N mapping..

Check this blog also-

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/6b/4493404f673028e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy