RFC Outbound Adapter connection problem.
I am still having the problem to connect CRM to XI. I created the total scenario (sender communication channel, receiver determination, interface determination, sender agreement and receiver agreement)
I checked the cache and also delta and full refresh two times.
I did deleted to total process three times and recreated it, still did not work.
When I am trying to call function module it is giving me error 'lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS'
Please let me know if you know anything about this error.
The scenario is CRM to XI via RFC adapter and XI to webservices via SOAP adapter.
I created all in SM59 with T connection and using the same program id in RFC adapter.
here is the function model we are using in CRM to test this
going to SE37 and give the function module name and test in debug mode then I am getting the error bellow
'lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS'