cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message scheduled in SXMB_MONI(Queue status is stoped)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Here my scenario is Proxy to file. I am sending the 20 .. 30 ..messages at a time from ISU system using proxy to XI. In ISU sender system Under sxmb_moni some messages are failed with errors. after this all messages are in scheduled mode(this is not in XI). scheduled messages are not at all executing.. here i registered all queues.

Please give me the solution how to reprocess the messages.

thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

na

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you register your queues in ISU?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i registered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

What exactly is the error? First rectify all those If the queue is EOIO.

If EO and error message is not rectifiable then you first delete the Error message then restart the Sheduled ones.

All are sheduled due to error messges. Because most are using the same Queue name.

So first clear the Error message by deleting all. Then restart the sheduled. Registaring and Deregistaring wont help you in this case.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SUmit is right.

Go SXMB_MONI in ur ISU system and double click on that particular message to find out the error.

If the queues and registerd and activated in ISU, nothing but an error in ur ISU code for trigerring the scenario could have stopped them.

regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SUMIT,

Thank you for t\you Quick replay.

Sorry for the wrong post.

Actulally my scenario is ISU system getting the messages from 3rd party system via XI. this all messages are sucessfully processed in SAP XI and some messages are fiiled in SAP ISU receiver sysstem due to duplicate entries. If one message is failed remaining all are in scheduled mode in receiver ISU SAP system i checked in SXMB_MONI(for message status).

my question is

1) Here i am selected message processing mode EOIO. which one is good EO or EOIO for process the messages asynchronously. If i choose EOIO I have to give queue name right? What name i have to give?

2) how to process again this messsages in receiver system. (I am doing using SMQ2 but this metthod is not for production system).

thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

1) Here i am selected message processing mode EOIO. which one is good EO or EOIO for process the messages asynchronously. If i choose EOIO I have to give queue name right? What name i have to give?

It depends on the requirement.

if your messages are related with the one another . means 2nd message will only process when 1st one is successfull.

Then use EOIO.

and no dependency is there then use EO.

Naming convention is given is SAP library for sapxi.

For EOIO use like :- XBQO*

For EO use like :- XBTO*

2) how to process again this messsages in receiver system. (I am doing using SMQ2 but this metthod is not for production system).

Now if duplicate entries are there then delete all those messages first. and if it is going in Database then Delete the wrong and duplicate entries in the Tabel first.

Then restart the right messages. Goto SXMB_MONI then delete the duplicate messages.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Edited by: sumit gupta on Nov 12, 2009 1:30 PM

Edited by: sumit gupta on Nov 12, 2009 1:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sumit,

thank you for your replay.

I don't have any message dependencies.

In above you told For *EO use like :- XBTO .

If i choose EO where i have to maintain queue name. please explain in detail.

thanks

Srinivas

Edited by: srinivasreddy p on Nov 12, 2009 9:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sumith,

Where i have to maintain Queue name if i choose EO.

thanks

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below link will tell you in detail about queue and its naming and where exactly you can define your own queue name.

/people/sap.india5/blog/2006/01/03/xi-asynchronous-message-processing-understanding-xi-queues-part-i

nomenclature need not to be difined but if your want then run SMQR there select any type of EO queue name like XBTO* then register it with your specific name like XBTO_XYZ_interfaceName

note:- SAP_xi automatically define its queue name according to its Quality of Service. But if you want to use your named Queued then you have to specify it in Communication channel that you have registered.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check QRFC and TRFC queue

Tcode SMQ1, SMQ2 , and SM58,

Regards,

Amit