cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

An invoice was raised in the morning but accounting document was not genrated and said table T030K one account key is missing but i checked the table things were fine.

Later in evening again i raised an invoice same type same customer & material but now it got posted to accounts.

The previous i cancelled it and again raised it now it got posted into accounts.

May i know the reason how it got posted again bcos the system first reported as acc.deter. error but later got posted.

I didnt not even a make a single change in the configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are saying this has happened in the production environment, I can say this is probably not unusual in business. I guess master data like tax codes are created and maintained by some one else in your company. In the morning when you tried to post the first invoice (in which there was an error), the tax code might be missing in FTXP. When you tried the second invoice this might been just maintained or the tax code might have been different for some reason. Please remember that only customer and material do not determine the tax code, there are other things like departure country, destination country etc..

In the evening when you tried to post the first invoice, the setting was already maintained in FTXP and hence your invoice no more gave you that error.

Hope this helps

Chandra Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the people who replied.......

Mr.Chandra as the value would have changed in FTXP , as here we are only two consultant without us no one has authorisation to do any change in configuration and the things wat u have mentioned there we have maintained earlier and we are working it for the past 6 months in a fine manner.

regards,

ram

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are few issues, which comes as one of the Case.

In your issue, When the same issue occurs again, then you first analyze Account Determination in Invoice, why invoice is not releasing to Accounting? that gives the hint to proceed further.

But now, its difficult to get into any kind of assumption , without performing any testing & so.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Please check in Sales Order change history, whether Tax Classification Boxes in Sales Order or in Invoice Document changes by teh end-user...

Hope this helsp...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mr.Jignesh............

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Table: T030K, entry is required to post the Tax conditions either through Tcode:OB40 or FTXP.

In invoice , Tax code is copied from the Condition record maintained for taxes. Wrt: this Tax code, system fetch the G/L account in OB40. ( Tax code created in FTXP, against this tax code ,if you maintain the percentage,if any & you can assign G/L accounts in FTXP as well.)

but in both cases above, G/L account will be stored in Table:T030K only.

you can check the changes made in OB40 / FTXP, if any.

hope it adds info