SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master not updated when creating BP- BAPIBUSISM007_CREATEFROMDATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When I creating BP with TCODE BP-with BP role ISM020 , BP is created and all the tables are updated.

But when I create BP programmatically with the BAPI -BAPIBUSISM007_CREATEFROMDATA

Though the BP is created ,But The customer master tables are not updated(KNVV,KNB1,KNA1)

Only table jjtvm is updated.

Hence when we create SALES order , the msg appers that the 'ROLE MEDIA CUSTOMER DOES NOT EXIST FOR BP(BPNO)

Need some help.

regards

• SAP Managed Tags:
4 REPLIES 4

former_member1052317
Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like, there are some mandatory fields that you need to fill are missing during your upload program. After you run your program, goto the transaction [MDS_PPO2] and check the fields that you are missing to upload.

Please note that SAP provides a standard program for uploading the Business Partners, you need to create a structure and run the program. For more information go to transaction code [KCLJ] and check out

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for the reply.

It is indeed very helpful .

I created the BP with my program and then run MDS_ppo2 TCODE

Where I saw the missing field knvv-vkgrp, KNVV-VKGRP: Required field check failed

I am using the BAPI BAPIBUSISM007_CREATEFROMDATA for creating BP, in this in none of importing parameters can i send this value to the table,

Infact I tried with the update statement to send this value to the database for the BP no craeted , but failed as there is no line in KNVV for the BP created ..

Now What should I check for.? pl do tell

Thanks & Regards

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved by implementing note

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Puneeta,

Can you please tell me which note you implemented? I am running into the same issues.

Ameya

• SAP Managed Tags: