cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice values not picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I am doing a plant rollout. We have existing plants 1000, 2000 and 3000. In the same location we are creating 2 more new plants 4000 and 5000.So we are using the same excise group and series group. i did all the configurations in SPRO> LG> Taxes on goods movement>India.....i have maintained plant settings, default series group and excise group etc. We are using the same pricing procedure for exports irrespective of the plants.Condition records for BED,Ecess and SHEcss are maintained sales organisationwise. In sales order excise values are coming properly and also in billing. but when i create the excise invoice, no values are coming. what could be the reason?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Mathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Reazuddin.... issue closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Reazuddin... thread closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Reazuddin... thread closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin

i have maintained LOU. it is same for both new and old plants.Incase of new plant also LOU is coming in utilization, but only problem is that value is coming as zero...

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems all configuration settings are fine & testing cycle also OK.

if possible, you can take the help of ABAPer to debug this exicse invoice & find why/how amount in duty fields getting over writing?

I hope , you have check the FM provided in above step.

try to add the logic :

Suppress_ calculation = 'X' in above FM, then try with a fresh cycle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin

i checked the function module. but it is not maintained at all. the excise values are coming properly for other plants... for the new plant both the export and domestic cycles, the value is not coming in excise invoice. i have mentioned what i did in plant settings earlier... is there anything more that i have to add

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

seems , you have maintained all the required settings. It may not address your issue directly.

Still I would like to tell you to re-check few things here.

3)maintained default excise group and series group - for the combination of sales area , shipping pointa nd new plant i maintained the series group and excise group

Here, have you maintained entry in "Export" column such as : U- Letter of Undertaking etc.., for both the plants ( new /Old)

Excise Invoice created for old plants,

check excise invoice type ( by selecting the "Utilization" icon or Press F6) - it should be "LoU" ( assume , you are exporting goods as Letter of Undertaking)

now check for the excise invoice for new plant as well. Check is there anything missing ?

NOTE: Seems Plant is not an issue here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

doing for export sales cycle

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regarding Export cycle for excise Duties,

you have to use validation.

Tcode: SE37

J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT

Code:

FUNCTION J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT.

*"----

""Local interface:

*" IMPORTING

*" REFERENCE(YVBRK) TYPE VBRK

*" EXPORTING

*" REFERENCE(SUPPRESS_CALCULATION) TYPE J_1IEXCHDR-STATUS

*"----

*If you do not want the excise duty to be calculated for a particular

*transaction then you need to mark the flag supress_calculation as 'X'

*This flag when left blank will trigger calculation of ED during j1ii

*When it is marked, the ED copied from billing will be left as it is

*{ INSERT DEVK900956 1

SUPPRESS_CALCULATION = 'X' .

*} INSERT

ENDFUNCTION.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i extended to the new plant and did the testing.but still value is not picking

will brief you about the steps i did for plant

1)maintained plant settings -same excise registration as for the plant 1000, 2000 and 3000

2)maintained series group - again same series group as for plant 1000,2000 and 3000

3)maintained default excise group and series group - for the combination of sales area , shipping pointa nd new plant i maintained the series group and excise group

4)make settings for ARE 1

5) In J1ID maintained the material chapter id combination

6)customer excise details in J1ID

7) excise indicator for plant and customer

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tested with Export sales cycle? or Normal sales cycle?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is not related to a new plant,

For export order , excise inovice u need to do some manual acivity to calculate excise duties,

1) Click on utilization from top of the right corner

2) And select excise invoice type by clicking on pencilmark icon in excise details and select approproate excise INv type

and check the excise calculated value

Regards,

Caprin.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have maintained the material and chapter id combination, plant settings etc in J1ID. still the values are not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin

I have tested the same material and customer for the existing plant, but there the values are flowing correctly. it is not flowing for the new plant only. Is there any more settings related to this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to check plant and material setting in J1ID.

kindly check and let us know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now can you try to test with same material ( extend this material to the new plant)/ Customer for new plant?

As you confirmed that J1ID settings are fine as required. Then test as said above.

if possible, can you provide the steps you maintained for this new plant?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this the problem with only Newly created plants? But as per your thread. If Duty values flowing in Invoice, but not in Excise Invoice, May not be problem with the new plants.

as you have already maintained settings for new Plant- there could be some other reason. Test in other plant for the same material & check. whether duty values not flowing for this new plant only or not?.